Wednesday 18 June 2014

Family Friday Week 6

Today Debbie my mum and Luke my little brother came in to talk about Totara North School. Debbie talked about their Cool Cross Country, the awesome water slide, the flying fox and the trampoline. My mum's old school has been open for 152 years. There were 11 kids when she was there but now there is 25 to 30 children. Her mum was the teacher aide at the school. There teachers names were Mr and Mrs Hislop and there would be amazing beach visits.

By Leilani

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Leilani for inviting me to Family Friday. I enjoyed telling everyone about my school and was happy to hear that everyone wanted to go to my school (even your teacher). Family Friday is a great idea as you can learn so many different things from all of the families in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Debbie for coming in I wish i could go to your school it must of been FUN. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was so fun when you came in, thanks a whole load Debbie. You are so lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Debbie! your school must have been really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx Debbie and telling us about how awesome your school was. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Debbie for your awesome family friday, and telling us what your school was like!

    ReplyDelete