Thursday 26 June 2014

Sushi

Sushi is our class pet. We all have turns looking after Sushi. He is a fish, we feed him twice a day. Everyone was excited when Vanessa told us she wrote a letter to Mrs Hahn and said we were allowed Sushi. But Mrs Suggate said if something happens to him we have to clean it up. Now Anija is asking if we are allowed another pet fish, the bad thing is we don’t know what gender Sushi is!!! Dun dun dun!!!
We love Sushi he is really cool and the lucky thing is that were the only class that has a class pet YAY!!! Hopefully.

By Ata-Marie.


14 comments:

  1. Great work Sushi on surviving living in our class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your new pet. I always wanted a pet fish and remember seeing my first fish when I was little. Can you write how you look after Sushi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is awesome that we could get a class pet fish. Could anyone tell me how to clean the tank because than I can clean it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like your pet fish Sushi its cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so fun having a pet fish but the tank stinks. Next time could you tell me how to look after Sushi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really fun having a class pet.Thanks Vanessa for getting us Sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sushi look a bit lonely. Maybe I could let you have one of our fish. He is a Black fish and he swims upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You Vanessa for bringing Sushi into room 9.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its awesome that we get a class pet! Sushi is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the pet fish Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks Vanessa for bringing in a pet fish I wish I had one

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Vanessa for bringing in Sushi. We are lucky to have a class pet. Sushi is Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Vanessa for bringing in Sushi he keeps everyone company!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you, Sushi. sadly in term 4, we don't have sushi! DUN DUN DUN! I Really miss sushi!
    :3

    ReplyDelete