Thursday 12 June 2014

Mountain Biking Fact File


I have been learning about the characteristics of an article and I used this skill to create my own fact file from a journal story I read.
People mountain bike by pushing the pedals and holding on they also need and good gear and most importantly have fun.
The people that are involved in mountain biking are the track makers (who need to check with the council to make sure it is safe and they are not protected reserves.) Lots of kids do Mountain biking because of all the fun tricks you can do.
People mountain bike to get fit, active and have some fun. It is also interesting when you see the tracks and forest with all the bumps and jumps.
We mountain bike in forests, farms and mountains. adults also mountain bike.

2 comments:

  1. cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I LEARNT LOTS OF FACTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Anija I learnt lots of facts!

    ReplyDelete