Friday 27 June 2014

MOTAT!


On Thursday all of Connelly syndicate went to motat and we were put into groups of five with one parent .We all got in to the bus and we drove off! When we got there we all had morning tea and then we had a BIG list of things to do.
First we went to the old village we went to the house, school and the church that said the church of GOOD SHEPHERD! After that we went to the trams. It was so cool and the driver was from GOOD SHEPHERD! It was amazing.
Next we went to the challenge room, my favourite was the earthquake sit. You would go back and forth, back and forth, and it was really fun! There were lots of other things there too. Then we went to the huge train, inside it was really small but you know it was cool.
The best part that was everyone’s favourite part was the MIRROR MAZE! There were kids running in and out people pushing  through and someone spewed on my hand waaaaaaaaaa
                                                In the end it was amazing!

 Bye Paddington bear 









16 comments:

  1. Wow, your Motat trip looked like fun Paddington. I have been there before and had a great time. It would be nice to know what you learnt about the inventions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks paddington bear for coming with us on the trip. It was fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paddington bear looks so happy. Did he like it a MOTAT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curtis:
    I really like going to MOTAT, I went thru the Mirror Maze 5 times without getting mixed up. But I was disappointed that my favourite zone, the invention was not there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOTAT was fun and thanks paddington for coming with us on our trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Motat was really fun thanks to everybody who volunteered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I had a great time at Motat and I would like to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had fun with Paddington Bear. I really liked the mirror maze,it looked like a fun day although it was raining it was awesome. Next Time could you write about what you have learnt on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At MOTAT we saw lots of inventions from the olden days and I really loved the.... MIRROR MAZE.they could of made the mirror maze easier. BYE Paddington bear

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, paddington bear it looks like you had fun at MOTAT! my favorite bit about MOTAT was the room that had alot old things to play with. next time could you tell us what your favorite part was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow padding ton bear looks like you had lots of fun at MOTAT. My favorite part of MOTAT was the room with all the old things. next time you could tell us what your favorite part was.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow paddington! it looks like you had a lot of fun at MOTAT. I really like it there especially the mirror maze. Next time could you tell us what you learnt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow paddington! you look like you enjoyed MOTAT. i did to. next time could you tell us what you learnt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks to all the parents who volunteered to go on our trip to MOTAT . It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. PADDINGTON!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT writing next time you could maybe say what you learnt about the inventions. I could tell the worst part was THAT SOME ONE SPEWED ON YOU HAND BLAAAA.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Feel bad for you when someone puked on your hand, but i bet its fine now, LOL

    ReplyDelete